I have had the opportunity to know and love several women who embody what I believe to be the 10 qualities of wealthy women. They have become wealthy in every sense of the word. These women have created a life of personal and financial wealth by living by each one of these words every single day. Of course they have had set backs, or what people may call failures, but their underlying character has pulled them through and out of some very difficult times. They have endured tragedies, heartbreak, loss, and career demise at some point in their lives. What I have been and continue to be amazed by is their resilience and grace no matter what is presented to them. I am blessed to have been able to learn from these amazingly fierce, independent, generous, and humble women. I would like to share with you what I have observed in them over the years and how you can become a wealthy woman.
- Passion: You need passion. That is the spark for creativity, personal, and financial growth.
- Courage: You need courage to follow your passions. There will be nay-sayers that will try to snuff out your dreams. You need courage to push past them and your own fears.
- Motivation: You need to be motivated to take action every day to work towards your goals and dreams. You are your biggest cheerleader!
- Determination: You need to know and believe that no matter what obstacle, you will succeed. Believe in yourself even when no one else does.
- Perseverance: This will keep you going when you’re at wits end and determination just isn’t enough. Success requires perseverance. You build success one brick at a time.
- Honesty: Be honest. Expect honesty. Deliver honesty gently and without judgment.
- Integrity: Consistency of character is your foundation. You have the ability to build either a strong and enduring foundation or one that crumbles easily.
- Humility: Be humble. Know your flaws and let go of ego. Egos never became successful, the human being did.
- Compassion: Empathy, sympathy, and wanting to help others all wrapped into one. Help those who cannot help themselves. Understand another’s suffering. You could be in their shoes tomorrow.
- Humor: We all need at good laugh, even if it is at ourselves. There is humor, even in the darkest moments, find it and laugh.
Whether you want to start your own business, improve an existing career, have a more productive and healthy relationship with someone, or there are aspects of “you” that you want to improve, these characteristics are essential for all success in life. When you begin to embody, practice, and live by these 10 words, changes will follow. Be true to yourself. Be true to others. And you will be rewarded both personally and financially.
About Author: Heather N. Condomitti has been a critical care nurse since 2004. Her love of helping people has carried over into the internet arena where she has two websites just for women. Her websites focus on the woman as a whole being. From beauty to spiritual health and fashion to internet marketing, her websites provide encouragement, insight, information, and inspiration for the woman. Her articles target the same audience and have the same broad range of topics. Her passions and hobbies include spending time with with her husband, learning and playing both piano and guitar, practicing yoga, cooking and eating, training horses, writing, and just enjoying life.