Guest Post Submission
NOTE: Before you submit, this blog site requires your Gravatar. Why? Because this keeps the blog at a higher level of quality and better promotes ALL contributors. Plus, it adds your Gravatar next to your search results.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot publish any of your articles until your Bio and Avatar are showing.
We are seeking articles in the areas of:
- Entrepreneurship (variety)
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Wealth
- Current Events Effecting Women
- Business Women Interviews
- Women Author Interviews
A few Guidelines:
- When emailing your guest post to us, please provide an image related to the topic. Image must be a minimum of 740×400 pixels. Image can be either one that you’ve taken personally, or a purchased stock photo. Please include who to credit for image. You will have to add it to the body of the article.
- Back links listed in the body of the article will be removed before publishing the post unless it relates to the topic. If that is the case, 2 link maximum. As an example, a post on “Financing Your Small Business with backlinks to a Online MBA Program” in the body will be removed.
- NEW: If your submission links to a specific company such as a University, Insurance Agency or Car Rental Company for marketing purposes, it is NOT a guest post. This is a sponsored post, and effective 11/4/16, will be accepted for a fee of $40 per post with a 400 word maximum.
- The purpose of my blog is to be a resource for women and authors, not free link exchange to promote corporations.
Ready to Submit?
- Register on our blog: http://sylviabrowder.com/wp-admin/ You will automatically be registered as a subscriber.
- Once you are registered, email me at email@example.com. In the subject line, add “Ready to Contribute.”
- I will check that you’ve met the requirements and change your status from Subscriber to Contributor. This means that you may enter posts, and I will approve/publish them.
- Add your short bio into your profile page.
- Enter a post on the “Add New” post page.
- That’s it! I will review your post, and if approved, schedule it f or publication within 5 days.