Congratulations on your new book! We are NOW accepting completed interview questionnaires! If you are interested to be scheduled, you MUST follow the instructions below. As we receive your completed information, you will be scheduled the first available date. (and dates fill fast). To accommodate the many authors interested in marketing their books, interviews are posted weekly.
Due to the sheer volume of requests, we cannot respond to individual emails until all information requested below is submitted.
Please read below………………..!
We want to Spotlight your work!
There is Power in Reading a Book! An important way to gain knowledge and grow personally and professionally is through reading. Through my blog and women’s community, National Association Women on the Rise (NAWR); I am passionate about promoting the work of women authors. If you have published one or more books, I want to profile your work.
As a featured author, you will have the opportunity to market your book to my various communities. A link to order copies of your book will be included with your interview. Your book will also be featured in our Ning community under the group, ‘Women Authors, ‘ that is, if you join our growing 570 member community! Join TODAY, its FREE! In addition, we will profile you in our social communities, such as:
- Facebook Fanpage, ‘National Association Women on the Rise, http://facebook.com/nawomenrise
- Member’s Community, ‘National Association Women on the Rise,’ http://nawomenrise.com/
- Twitter, http://www.twiter.com/sylviabrowder OR @sylviabrowder
- Twitter, http://twitter.com/nawomenrise OR @nawomenrise
- LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2235085
When we publish your post, it will show up to our various social networks as mentioned above. In addition, we will retweet it randomly over time.
RETWEET: Please retweet on Twitter the same day and a couple more times.
INVITE COMMENTS: We suggest that you send a gracious, personalized note to a few chosen friends with a link to your post, inviting them to comment. The value for them is the link back to their own blogs or websites, increased visibility, and the possibility of making new connections. If you aren’t sure yet why this is important for us all, see this blog post titled Nine Reasons to be a Guest Blogger.
LINK TO US: Please post a link back to us from your blog.
GRAB THE IMAGE: Take the special badge below as a ‘thank you’ for being a featured guest of our blog. You can display on your blog and within your various social media platforms. This badge can be hyper-linked to your featured article. Please make sure you grab the image.
How to Add a Hyperlink to JPEG Files. These simple instructions will allow you to link this image to your interview:
- Open the HTML document in a text editor such as Notepad.
- Locate the JPEG image that you want to add the link to.
- Type the code “<ahref=”http://www.link_address.com”><img src=”image.jpg” /> </a>” to add a link to the JPEG image. Replace “http://www.link_address.com” with the address for the Web page you want to link to. Replace “image.jpg” with the correct name of the image.
- Save and close the file.
How to SAVE AS:
- Right click on the image.
- Select ‘save as’ and save to your desktop
Here’s what we need:
- Your picture and one of your book cover saved in JPEG.
Answer the following questions in 1st person:
- A brief bio introducing yourself and book (in 1st person).
- What inspired you to write your first book?
- Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
- What was the hardest part of writing your book?
- How did you come up with the idea for this book?
- How do you combat writer’s block?
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
- What marketing techniques have you used to sell your books and which ones have been most successful?
- Why should we buy your book?
- Is there a special place that you prefer when you write?
- What projects are you currently working on?
- What is your POWER WORD? Why this word? (A power word is a word that has great effect to the person hearing or reading it. My power word is EMPOWER)
- Please share your social media and book contact information. Please use full links.
- Please feel free to add any additional question that a reader might ask you, and answer that question. This is a great way to personalize your interview. (1st person)
Above Questions in Word Document. Download & Use This Form: Questions-for-Women-Authors
Send Completed Questionairre, Picture & Book Cover Image to: email@example.com. In the subject line, ‘author ready to be scheduled’
- My request of you is to provide me a complimentary autographed copy of your book to read and properly market. This is NOT necessary to be featured.
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND that sending me your book will not guarantee you a BOOK REVIEW. My reading pile is humongous… and I DO NOT read under a time-frame since unfortunately, I do not read for a living; this project (author interviews & FREE marketing using my social media connections) is a way to recognize the work of amazing authors and one in which I enjoy doing and not compensated for.
Mail to: Browder Consulting Group
PO Box 91182
Mobile, AL 36691
Congratulations on your success!
Check out books of our past authors: