Guest Post Submission
NOTE: Before you submit, this blog site requires Google Authorship and your Gravatar. Why? Because this keeps the blog at a higher level of quality and better promotes ALL contributors. In addition, contact creators can make a verified connection between their original content and their Google+ profiles. Plus, it adds your Gravatar next to your search results. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot publish any of your articles until your Bio and Avatar are showing.
Google+ Authorship and Gravatar Image are both required for all contributors!
We are seeking articles in the areas of:
- Entrepreneurship (variety)
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Wealth
- Current Events Effecting Women
A few Guidelines:
- When emailing your guest post to us, please provide an image related to the topic. Image must be a minimum of 600×400 pixels. Image can be either one that you’ve taken personally, or a purchased stock photo. Please include who to credit for image. You will have to add it to the body of the article.
- Back links listed in the body of the article will be removed before publishing the post unless it relates to the topic. If that is the case, 1 link maximum. As an example, a post on Financing Your Small Business with backlinks to a Online MBA Program in the bio will not be removed.
Ready to submit?
- Register on our blog: http://sylviabrowder.com/wp-admin/ You will automatically be registered as a subscriber.
- Once you are registered, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, add “Ready to Contribute.”
- I will check that you’ve met the requirements and change your status from Subscriber to Contributor. This means that you may enter posts, and I will approve/publish them.
- Add your short bio and Google+ link into your profile page.
- Add this blog to your G+ page as a blog that you contribute to.
- Enter a post on the “Add New” post page.
- That’s it! I will review your post, and if approved, schedule it f or publication within 5 days.