Being a solopreneur does NOT mean you need to go it alone!
- Feel isolated and want to connect with other amazing women entrepreneurs,
- Want to take your business to the next level,
- Need to bounce ideas off of like minded business equals,
- Need accountability and support for the remainder of 2017,
The Solution is Clear… Women On the Rise Mastermind Group!
What Is a Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind Group is a group of people with a similar interest who want to achieve extraordinary goals in the next six to twelve months and help others do the same. Often they are led by a group facilitator or coach.
-The Mastermind idea was introduced by Napoleon Hill in Think & Grow Rich-
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
So, what’s included in Women On The Rise Mastermind Group?
Primary benefits of mastermind group members:
- This group will consist of up to 8 members PLUS Sylvia, your expert moderator.
- This group will meet virtually each week for HOT SEAT COACHING which
- typically last up to 2 1/2 hours, depending on the size of the group.
- You will meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Individual 30 minute coaching calls available the 2nd week only.
- You can get any questions you have about what you’re doing answered, or at least talk through how to solve any problems you may be encountering.
- You can get a lot of new ideas that you may have never thought of to improve what you’re doing.
- You get a second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc.) opinion about any decisions you make with your business.
Members rotate turns being “in the spotlight” and have the opportunity to bring their business questions, challenges and needs to the table.
- Each meeting will begin with participants sharing and celebrate successes.
- Each member will have the floor or in the HOT SEAT to give an accounting of her commitments from the previous meeting, present her current problems for group help, brainstorm solutions to the problem and set commitments for the following month.
- Each member gets 20 minutes max in the HOT SEAT. It is imperative that you clearly state your challenge and allow members to help you through it.
2… INDIVIDUAL COACHING WITH SYLVIA
- Each group member gets one 30 minute individual consulting/coaching call in the 2nd week of the month. (It is your responsibility to schedule monthly call).
WHY work with Sylvia?
- Founder of ‘National Association Women on the Rise,’ a global association for aspiring and established women entrepreneurs and authors.
- CEO of Browder Consulting Group, a virtual boutique small business consulting firm.
- Author of 3 Anthologies, Victorious Living for Moms, Think Like an Entrepreneur: What You Should Consider Before You Write a Business Plan & Cheers! To Your Success: Women on the Rise and Owning Their Destiny”.
- Seven years as Project Director and business consultant for the Women’s Business Center Inc, a non-profit economic development organization with a mission of empowering women to start and grow successful businesses. Provided counseling, coaching, training & technical assistance to hundreds of women and a few good men!
- Volunteer SCORE counselor since 2004. SCORE, “Counselors to America’s Small Business” is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide.
- 30+ years of corporate and business experience, which includes working in various customer service roles in the telecommunication and retail industries; working for start up and small established companies; and as a successful entrepreneur.
- B.S. in Fashion Merchandising with a Minor in Marketing in December 1990 from Southeastern Louisiana University.
- Served as officer on several non profit board of directors.
- Served in the United States Army Reserve.
3… MONTHLY INFORMATIVE WEBINARS
Informative & Interactive webinars covering various business and life topics, with plenty of time for Q&A during each session. Group can also make suggestions on topics.
Examples of some of the “HOT TOPICS” we’ll cover:
- Finding Access to Capital
- Creating a Successful Marketing Campaign
- Women Owned Certification Process. Why certification sets you apart of your competitor.
4… PRIVATE GROUP
24/7 Access to private group. Here’s what you will have access to:
- Continue the discussion.
- Post questions and get answers from the group.
- Access exclusive content – all of my materials including downloadable forms -archived interviews, resources, worksheets & tools!
5… MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
Interview on popular blog, Sylvia Browder’s Blog for Women’
Interview on a popular podcast. Details to come!
In order for our mastermind group to be fully effective, your commitment to the following schedule is vitally important.
- A 45 minute mentoring session via phone, Skype or Zoom with Sylvia Browder to clarify and clearly set your goal(s) before the program begins.
- 2 – 20-minute SPOTLIGHT (HOT SEAT) sessions/per person per month!
- 1 – 30 Individual coaching session with Sylvia.
FEE FOR THIS PROGRAM
The fee for this 6 month intense program is $695.
- Upon acceptance into the program, a deposit of $295 is required (non-refundable)
- The balance of $400 can be split up in 2 to 3 payments.
Spaces are limited!
Mastermind Group Starts early June 2017.
Interviews start NOW!
6 Month Commitment