There are times in our lives in which trials and tribulations may arise. Most times they are blindsided trials and tribulations. If we were forewarned about these things we would prepare a little better for them to come. In this Christian walk, God allows these situations to come because He desires to teach us how to respond and not react. When I took time to research the word respond it means one that can provide an answer and when I looked up react it means one that responds out of emotion. I asked God what is so profound about these meanings and he told me this, and I pray that this blesses you as much as it did me. God said, daughter a person that responds to situation is a person that carries and live in my wisdom, however a person that reacts to situations allow their feelings to get in the way and they lose sight of the learning tool it may be for them to achieve higher in their lives. WOW!! So if we were to sum this up we can say that “All things work together for the good of them that love the Lord”.
My sisters and brothers I charge you today to make a declaration over your life that as of today you will stop and respond before reacting to any situation that arises.
James 1:19-20 – Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; v20 for the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Romans 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
God Bless You,
Elder Plezie Small, God’s Pusher,
In the Spirit
God is committed to us. He is committed to being with us even when we try to distance ourselves from Him. He is committed to our good even when we are being bad. He is committed to not forsaking us even when we forsake Him. He is committed to loving us even when we love other gods. God is committed to us. He wants us with Him forever.
I commit: God, I love you and I need you in my life. Father, come into my heart; hear my plea and bless me with your love, kindness and generosity so that I may live a life that is happy, healthy, wealthy and wise.
For this week’s work sheet: Download
For Elder Small’s weekly Mp3 audio message:
Morning Glory Prayer Line Info
- Mondays Only
- 6:30 am – 645 am EST; 5:30 am – 545 am CST; 3:30 am – 345 am PST
- 712 432 0075 code 619506#
Food for Transformation Discussion Group & Forum
To join our member’s community for the first time:
- Go to www.nawomenrise.com
- Follow steps to set up your ‘member’ account
- Set up your profile
- To join group, click on ‘Browse Group’ and search ‘Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey’
- Once there, you will see the following message: (Members must be approved. Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey is accepting new members. If you would like to join, click here to request access from the Group Creator).
- In the ‘message’ box, type in the word ‘SPIRITUALJOURNEY‘ and the group administrator will approve your exclusive member’s only access to group.
To access group after joining member’s community:
- Click, http://nawomenrise.com/group/foodfortransformationspiritualjourney OR
- Click, http://www.nawomenrise.com/, put in your username and password, and search for the group.