Father, in Jesus name, I thank you that the love of God has been poured forth into my heart by the Holy Spirit who has been given to me. I keep and treasure Your Word. The love of and for you, has been perfected and completed in me, and perfect love casts out all fear.
Father, I am your child, and I commit to walk and speak in the God kind of love. Today, I decree and declare that I will endure long; I am patient, and kind. I am never envious and never boil over with jealousy. I am not boastful or vainglorious, and I do not display myself haughtily. I am not rude and unmannerly and I do not act unbecomingly. I do not insist on my own right or my own way for I am not self-seeking, touchy, fretful or resentful. I take no account of an evil done to me and pay no attention to a suffered wrong. I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but I rejoice when right and truth prevail. I bear up under anything and everything that comes. I am ever ready to believe the best of others. I endure everything without weakening because my love never fails.
Father, I bless and pray for those who persecute me who are cruel in their attitude toward me. I bless them and do not curse them. Therefore, my love abounds yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment. I approve things that are excellent. I am sincere and without offense till the day of Christ. I am filled with the fruits of righteousness.
Father I thank You that as I flow in Your love and wisdom, my husband , my, wife, my children and my family close and extended, friends and even my enemies. Lord, allow your love to penetrate from me to your people for your glory. Lord, I am rooted deep in love and founded securely on love knowing that you are on my side, and nothing is able to separate me from your love, Father, which is in Christ Jesus precious name.
God Bless You,
Elder Plezie Small, God’s Pusher
In the Spirit
Speak this out of your mouth. Sow this in your heart and build it into your walk.
- I am never envious, nor do I boil over with jealousy.
- I am not boastful, nor do I display myself haughtily, or in an arrogant way. I am not inflated with pride.
- I am not rude or unmannerly.
- I am not self-seeking or insisting on my own rights or way.
- I am not touchy, fretful, or resentful.
- I take no account of the evil done to me, and I pay no attention to a suffered wrong.
- I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but I rejoice when righteousness and truth prevail..
- Romans 5:5
- Philippians 1:9-11
- 1 John 2:5
- John 13:34
- 1 John 4:18
- 1 Corinthians 3:6
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
- Daniel 1:9
- Romans 12:14
- Ephesians 3:17
For this session’s work sheet: Download
For Elder Small’s Mp3 audio message:
Morning Glory Prayer Line Info
- Mondays Only
- 6:30 am – 645 am EST; 5:30 am – 545 am CST; 3:30 am – 345 am PST
- 712 432 0075 code 619506#
Food for Transformation Discussion Group & Forum
To join our member’s community for the first time:
- Go to www.nawomenrise.com
- Follow steps to set up your ‘member’ account
- Set up your profile
- To join group, click on ‘Browse Group’ and search ‘Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey’
- Once there, you will see the following message: (Members must be approved. Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey is accepting new members. If you would like to join, click here to request access from the Group Creator).
- In the ‘message’ box, type in the word ‘SPIRITUALJOURNEY‘ and the group administrator will approve your exclusive member’s only access to group.
To access group after joining member’s community:
- Click, http://nawomenrise.com/group/foodfortransformationspiritualjourney OR
- Click, http://www.nawomenrise.com/, put in your username and password, and search for the group.