First, thank you for your commitment to the success of NAWR. As we move into 2012, I am currently seeking professionals to fill the following industries:
- Entrepreneurship (branding, Social Media, Strategic Planning or Marketing)
- Financial Wealth
- Health and Wellness
A maximum of 5-6 professionals will be named 2012 National Expert Advisors. The following minimal requirements are required:
- 2 years of business ownership
- Proven leadership abilities (mentor, volunteer, etc.)
- 2 references (personal/professional)
Your marketing incentives:
As a 2012 National Expert Advisor, you will receive:
- Your bio and contact information in the following:
o Special page for National Expert Advisors,
- Your profile for each of these very active websites include:
Hotlink to Your Member Profile, Website, Social Media Platform & all contact information
- You will be mentioned at tele-seminars, webinars, radio shows, etc., (12 Webinars; 5-6 Round Table discussions, guest appearances, etc.)
- Your business:
Marketing: once per month, we will email your message to ALL members in our community via Broadcast Email Blast. This is a great incentive to be in front of potential customers 12 times.
- Weekly Tweets: Every Friday, your twitter handle is included in our ‘KUDOS’ to you as our expert advisor. That’s 52 tweets introducing you to thousands of my followers.
Example: #FF KUDOS to NAWRs Expert, @advisor1, @advisor2, @advisor3, @advisor4, @advisor5, http://ning.it/vOMA8l and http://ning.it/rDOQU7. Currently, I have 3100 followers @sylviabrowder and 110 @nawomenrise
- Opportunity to be featured in upcoming ‘Empowerment’ book, Summer 2012
- Opportunity to participate and FREE publicity at virtual conference, Fall 2012
So, What Is Your Contribution?
Here is your commitment:
1. Facilitate 1 group round table discussion:
- Each National Expert Advisor will host a ninety-minute virtual round table. This is an open roundtable discussion where members can ask you their important questions. Advisors will discuss current news related to their industries, share solutions to problems facing women and allow time for Q & A!
- Each National Expert Advisor will invite up to 2 guests panelists to participate in the round table. Guests can be peers within your industry. You decide! Your company will be promoted as a co-sponsor of your round table.
2. Participate in ‘Ask the Expert’
- A special tab has been added in the community called ‘Ask the Expert,’ so members can randomly ask specific questions relating to your industry. You will set up a discussion thread in which you will be administrator of. When members post a question relating to your field, it will be your responsibility to reply. As an expert, this is another great marketing opportunity. Imagine picking up new customers just from advice you’ve offered!
- It will be your responsibility to answer questions pertaining to you within 48 hours.
NEXT STEP: Please reply via email at email@example.com, if you are interested and/or have any questions.
That’s it! Thank you!!