A many thanks to our contributors who work tirelessly to bring enriched, informative and relevant articles to you. Want to learn how YOU can become a contributor? Click here…
Bianca B. King
Bio: Bianca B. King, is a native Texan, has 14 years of marketing experience and holds and MBA in eCommerce Marketing. She is the Owner/President of Seven5 Seven3 Marketing Group, a highly effective and affordable marketing and graphic designs firm dedicated to helping small business reach their potential. Bianca is also the founder of Successful Southern Sistas an online community that provides an environment that fosters friendship, networking and the support of women in business.
- Website: www.7573marketing.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/seven5seven3marketing
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/7573marketing
Bio: Kristie Kennedy, Women’s Empowerment Speaker and Entrepreneurial Leadership Coach is a visionary leader that operates in a multiplicity of gifts, talents and administrative capacities. Currently, 2010 Florida Delegate for the American Image National Pageant, Licensed Esthetician (Aveda Beauty Institute), Makeup Artist/Educator for Larenim Cosmetics, Former Makeup Artist/Educator for Mirabella Cosmetics, Songwriter, Poetess, Recording Artist, Author, Jewelry Designer, Former Modeling Instructor for Barbizon USA.
She is a daring woman who is unafraid to take risks. Her gift of inspiration brings a pure delight to anyone she meets. Ms. Kennedy believes it is essential to remain steadfast, unmovable and always abounding in the work that is set before you in order to achieve lasting success.
”A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” John Maxwell
- Website: www.navajewelry.info
- Website: www.motivesproartist.com/kristiekennedy
- Blog: http://bpowerful.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/kristieykennedy
L. Denise Jackson
L Denise Jackson Founder of the Professional Green Network, published author, speaker, and trainer, daughter of a Negro League baseball player, and successful serial entrepreneur through her consulting firm LDJ Solutions, LLC, where published and produced over $10 billion dollars of winning proposals and has set an unprecedented level of quality for winning in the government sector. As a Certified Green Consultant, Sustainability Officer, and LEED Green Associate, she works to leave a legacy and give back to her community through sustainability. L. Denise has been educated through UMUC and AU and is a member of several associations.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ldenisejackson
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ideationexpert
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/l-d-jackson/19/aa5/644
Megan Totka is the Chief Editor for ChamberofCommerce.com, the most trusted online business directory for small businesses that facilitates connectivity between local businesses and more than 7,000 Chambers of Commerce worldwide. She specializes on the topic of small business tips and resources and business news.
She spends much of her time establishing new relationships for Chamber, educating small business on the importance of web presence and contributes to a number of online publications. Megan can be reached at email@example.com.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChamberOnline
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=138542458&trk=hb_tab_pro_top
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/113131997015336812828/about
Bio: Nancy Perkins has more than 3 years of writing experience. Her passion has paved the way to writing for different sites in business and technology. She also loves to share about women, health and lifestyle.
Nancy’s ultimate dream is to retire in an island she’ll someday own.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nancy.perkins.5439
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iamNancyPerkins
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/110244228830265016678/
Bio: Susie Kline is owner and editor of Motherhoot.com, a slice-of-life blog where she uses her gifts of humor and insight to comment on family, parenting, relationships, women, and current events. She is currently working on her first novel, a mystery/thriller. Susie uses the skills she developed in former careers as therapist and graphic designer to further the impact of the message she hopes to convey through her writing.
Susie is a wife to a wonderful man, mother to three wonderful sons, and corraller of seven pets. She has learned to be ready to change anything (plans, attitudes, goals, etc.) on a moment’s notice.
- Website: http://motherhoot.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motherhoot/111378088897329
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SusieKline