Bootstrapping your Business to Success (and profit): How to start, and manage your business on a Negative Shoestring budget
What You Will Learn:
- Shifting the mind from focusing on outside limitations to focusing in inward creativity
- Understand the basic idea of bootstrapping the common sense way
- Discover ways to start your business with less than $500
- Discover ways to bring paying customers into your business for $0 – $100
- Discover ways to manage your business day – to – day (giving you a BIG business image) for pennies a day
- Brief discussion (if time permits) on bartering for profit when you’re bootstapping
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Time: 8:00pm CST; 9 EST; 6 PST
- Length: 45 minutes + 15 minutes Q & A
Katrina Harrell is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and businesses succeed, and is driven by the desire to make The K.M.Harrell Group, LLC companies the premier business enterprise in North Carolina. Starting with YourSimple Bookkeeper, Inc, her greatest pride has been creating positive change in business practices for small business owners by teaching them to establish a more corporate mindset, and acknowledging the important role that finance plays in their business success.
With over 12 years of progressive accounting experience having worked for large corporations, non-profits and small businesses, Katrina assists flourishing business owners in confidential and proper finance practice. Her clients’ business costs have been reduced as a result of her work and her consistent success with meeting tight deadlines.
Katrina holds a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Saint Peter’s College in New Jersey and is currently enrolling in an MBA program. She is a native of Washington, D.C. Katrina began her finance career as an accountant for Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith’s. She founded Harrell Financial Solutions, LLC in 2007 when she relocated to Raleigh. YourSimple Bookkeeper was subsequently founded in 2010 upon the demand of affordable quality micro business bookkeeping services. HFS and YSB is now the home of experienced CPA and corporate accountants.