You’ve tried it all… from printed flyers, locally distributed business cards, mailer campaigns, to multiple social-media posts to followers, but you’re still not getting the leads needed to move your business forward. We all know that generating sales leads is an important aspect in running a profitable and successful business.
Here are 7 types of lead generation offers, that we found, can generate the most amount of leads:
Have you thought about adding an ebook to your marketing arsenal? Just think about the impact of having an on-demand digitally formatted product. This is an excellent tool for spreading your message and getting your work into the hands of more customers. By writing an ebook, you can be seen as one of the top leaders in your industry. Who wouldn’t want to follow or hire a top industry leader?
Best of all, access to your ebook creates a residual revenue stream as well as build your email list.
Here’s how to create buzz for your Ebook:
- Create a website for your ebook so visitors know what it is about and why they should buy it. Add social links, interviews and general information.
- Establish an affiliate marketing partnership with an online e-book distributor, such as, Clickbank.com.
- Provide value-added material to those who purchase your e-book.
- Promote preview of your book on social websites such as Book Daily.
- Create a social presence on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin.
2. Free Webinars
Why free webinars? Live webinars are excellent for reaching an online crowd that you may not otherwise have reached. There is nothing like sharing your expertise with others using a webinar platform. Not only does it help you grow your reach, it is a great way to build credibility… that know – like – trust factor!
Providing free presentations to your target market, is an easy to attract attention as a notable scholar or expert in your profession. And by the way, your FREE action packed webinar is just an introductory to your paid services. So, don’t look at it as giving away your content… look at it as providing a snippet of what they can expect from you later. You gotta ‘give’ to ‘receive,’ right?
Here are 3 top reasons you want to offer FREE webinars:
- List Building – Hosting free webinars enable you to build a new list of prospective customers. Your database is an extremely valuable asset in business.
- Brand Awareness – As you put yourself out there, you are also building your brand. Don’t be surprised when other professionals invite you as a speaker. For instance, I was recently invited by Karen Kalis to be a speaker for her webinar series, “Savvy Solopreneur: Discover Your Purpose, Find Your Passion and Define Your Niche So You Can Create a Business & Life You Love.” Although I did not have direct access to her list, my brand benefited tremendously by her social media marketing efforts. In addition, other speakers, shared links to the series.
- Broaden Reach – As you market your webinar, you can announce it to your mailing list as well as reach out to new audiences through sharing on social media and joint venture partners.
3. Research and Reports
If you publish articles in journals, or in magazines, it will really help you to become a well recognized expert in your field. Have you thought about going to the local community advertising company or newspaper?
4. White Papers
White papers are useful because they are seen as an authoritative guide about a topic or issue. This is also a very persuasive type of document that is also taken with quite high credibility. White papers can be used to share real-life benefits in relevant situations. Here’s 3 ways to promote your white papers:
- Leverage speaking opportunities at conferences by sharing data and insights from your white paper.
- Feature influential bloggers in your whitepaper. Once it is released, ask them to promote the paper to their followers.
- Distribute a press release using services such as Online PR Media, PR Newswire, PRweb and 24/7 Press Release. These news release sites tend to rank high in search engines.
5. Blog Subscription
By asking users to subscribe to your blog to get more information, you will be able to get their contact information and details.
Since we all have the same 24 hours in a day, creating an E-course is a great way to leverage your time. Just imagine offering a series of continuous e courses… your leads keep coming back to your website over and over again.
Here are 3 benefits of E-cources:
- Students can access at their own pace. There is no more schedule conflicts as your program will run on autopilot.
- E-cources are very scalable as you can reach multiple people globally.
- You can connect with people who ordinarily could not afford to work with you individually.
What kinds of e courses could you put together for your target audience?
7. Demo Requests
Offer a demo that have immediate value but is only a taste of what you have to offer. A ‘demo’ call to action allows a prospect to test your product and answers questions that might be commonly asked. If you add it on your ‘contact us’ webpage, you can request a variety of contact information. This will also be another lead for you.
Get great visibility, as well as noteworthiness for your expertise. Follow these 7 lead generation tips today and notice a quick increase in your leads statistics!
What is your most successful lead generation technique? Share in the comment box below.