Nefferitti Dieng is a JD/MBA candidate 2013 and through her company, The Dieng Group, she aids organizations and individuals with webinars and workshops, strategic strategy sessions that avail high level business consultations, research, drafting, and negotiations. Regardless of your business size or needs, she can aid with cost effective measures in most disciplines that off set her fees, therefore enabling cost saving tactics.
The Dieng Group embodies practical and educational experience in consulting and training small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies. Whatever your organization desires, The Dieng Group can wrap their mind around and supply a 360 degree view. The services of the Dieng Group are limited only by her client’s goals or objectives; from marketing to business plans, and anything in between or surrounding, The Dieng group can aid. In addition, Nefferitti is the law school liaison for ITech Law Association.
WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS
The Dieng Group specializes in seven areas of expertise [with the ability to customize topics]: Business Establishment (For Profit or Non Profit), International Business, Networking, Time Management, Organizational Skills, Educational Advancement, and Career Attainment.
- Business Establishment: A to Z’s of how to start a profit or non-profit organization, the role of a business plan, funding options, and creative cost cutting measures.
- International Business: Learn how to conduct business overseas, key concerns, cultural barriers, and country analysis importance.
- Networking: Tangible examples to improve your approach through connections by effective interactions, necessary ingredients to networking etiquette, and passing networking obstacles.
- Time Management: Learn the 3T’s, effective measure to setting priorities, adhere to tight deadlines, overcome procrastination, and shortcuts to time management utilization.
- Organizational Skills: Learn the 3D’s, build an effective team, supply effective feedback, putting your thoughts to paper and organize systematically to carry out planned objectives.
- Educational Advancement: Efficient and structured gathering of essential documentation needs for college applications, making solid college choices, college test preparation, scholarship opportunities, and other preparation needs such as FAFSA form requirements coupled with understanding the entire financial aid process.
- Career Attainment: A to Z’s of resume writing, cover letter structure, job search tools and tricks, interview strengthening, salary negotiation, and confidence building.
All webinars and workshops contain confidence building
Generally a 30-minute session availing high level business consultations with solid steps and measures for an organization or individual to establish, grow, or restructure. Regardless of size or need, a strategy session can aid your organization with cost effective measures in most disciplines that off our consultation fees, therefore enabling cost saving tactics.
RESEARCH, DRAFTING, AND NEGOTATIONS
Our organization bears over 15 years of expertise in researching, drafting, and negotiations on various business related transactions. Regardless of complexity or discipline, we can aid with the essential elements to establish, grow, or restructure any organization.