Jeremiah 29:11, Matt14:22-31
I was riding in my car today and I heard God clearly say “Daughter don’t turn back”. I started to pray and ask God for the stamina to stay focused on that which was in front of me. Then I started thinking about Peter and I wondered why Peter once he got out there on the water and realized that he was sinking… why he didn’t turn back and get in the boat?
Since the Glory cloud was in my Honda Pilot God spoke to me and said if Peter would have turned back it would have shown that he was a waiver, doubter, quitter, scared and defiantly a man with no faith. This made me to think about that entire God has invested in His children. God has placed stability, stamina, strength, faith, fortitude, fight, and much more that will be able to get us to the place in which God has for us to be.
Today I want to encourage you not to turn back as you have come too far from the boat and you have to continue moving forward. Quitting is not in you and you are built with every tool that you need to accomplish the purpose of God in your life. God has an expected end for your life and you must fulfill it.
Remember these achievements are not for you; they are for those that are coming behind….
DON’T TURN BACK NOW!!!
Scripture References: Jeremiah 29:11, Matt14:22-31
God Bless You,
Elder Plezie Small, God’s Pusher
In the Spirit
Have you ever tried to back up a car for a long distance? If you’re like me, it’s hard to keep a straight line; I tend to veer off to one side or another. Living life looking back would be like that. You’re not moving forward and the likelihood of having an accident increases dramatically. You’d also be going against the flow of traffic, never a wise idea.
God tells us to put our hand to the plow to serve him without looking back to where we’ve been. Looking back often gets us off course and it takes our focus from what lies ahead, God’s plan. What’s behind us is done. If our past represents mistakes, Jesus’ blood has covered them. If our past was full of victory, we might want to linger there longer than we should.
Straight paths ahead are seen when we keep our eyes on Jesus. There’s a reason the windshield is large and the rear view mirror is small. Life is meant to be lived looking ahead. God’s got your back.
For this week’s work sheet: Download
For Elder Small’s weekly Mp3 audio message:
Morning Glory Prayer Line Info
- Mondays Only
- 6:30 am – 645 am EST; 5:30 am – 545 am CST; 3:30 am – 345 am PST
- 712 432 0075 code 619506#
Food for Transformation Discussion Group & Forum
To join our member’s community for the first time:
- Go to www.nawomenrise.com
- Follow steps to set up your ‘member’ account
- Set up your profile
- To join group, click on ‘Browse Group’ and search ‘Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey’
- Once there, you will see the following message: (Members must be approved. Food for Transformation Spiritual Journey is accepting new members. If you would like to join, click here to request access from the Group Creator).
- In the ‘message’ box, type in the word ‘SPIRITUALJOURNEY‘ and the group administrator will approve your exclusive member’s only access to group.
To access group after joining member’s community:
- Click, http://nawomenrise.com/group/foodfortransformationspiritualjourney OR
- Click, http://www.nawomenrise.com/, put in your username and password, and search for the group.