Women Authors, Advertise with Sylvia Browder’s Blog & NAWR Community
If you are an author and a member of NAWR Community, here’s an opportunity for additional exposure on this blog and NAWR’s Official Member’s Community. Here’s what you get:
Sylvia Browder’s Blog for Women:
- Written Interview (or updated if you’ve interviewed recently…) sent to my readers and followers… over 2000 visitors of this blog each month and growing)
- Your 1 minute welcome audio – posted on this blog.
- Logo featured on all pages of website sidebar, 125 x 125 ad size (you provide or my graphic designer can design for a nominal fee).
Member’s Community (www.nawomenrise.com):
- Featured for one month on our rotating shelf on the main page of our member’s community. Size 627×167 (you provide or my graphic designer can design for a nominal fee).
- Your graphic is linked to your website or Amazon page.
- Featured in the Group ‘Women Authors’ within the member’s community. http://nawomenrise.com/group/womenauthors
- A blurb (1 Time Only) 50 words maximum advertisement or announcement included in our weekly broadcast message. This is sent to more than 615 NAWR members and growing. You craft your message.
Social Media Marketing:
- Tweeted 4 Times with hyper link to over 3300 followers. http://twitter.com/sylviabrowder
- Tweeted 4 Times with hyper link to over 276 followers. https://twitter.com/nawomenrise
- Posted on Facebook Fanpage with link of your choice. Over 1783 fans! http://bit.ly/9qqvWW
- Posted in Linkedin Group with link of your choice. Over 350 Professional NAWR members. http://bit.ly/dsd5E0
- Posted on Pinterest ‘Women Authors’ board with link to your interview page; in addition, includes brief description and additional link of your choice.
Here’s what we need:
- Your picture and one of your book cover saved in jpeg.
- 1 minute audio introducing yourself and your book (optional).
- Your video book trailer (optional).
Answer the following questions in 1st person:
- Tell us a little about you and your book?
- What inspired you to write your first book?
- Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
- What marketing techniques have you used to sell your books and which ones have been most successful?
- Why should we buy your book?
- Is there a special place that you prefer when you write?
- What projects are you currently working on?
- What is your POWER WORD? Why this word? (A power word is a word that has great effect to the person hearing or reading it. My power word is EMPOWER)
- Please share your social media and book contact information. Please use full links.
- Please feel free to add any additional question that a reader might ask you, and answer that question. This is a great way to personalize your interview. (1st person)
Above Questions in Word Document. Download & Use This Form: click here
- Must be a registered member of NAWR Community. www.nawomenrise.com
- Ads run 1 month (30 days)
- NAWR reserves the right to refuse material deemed inappropriate
- Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Register TODAY to market your book to THOUSANDS of women. Just $75