Life seems to get faster and busier with every passing day! If it’s not one thing, it’s another and it feels like there’s probably a surprise just around the corner. So who has a lot of time spend on health and beauty any more? And yet, in a strange self-fulfilling prophecy, when we look younger and feel better about ourselves, we tend to look younger and feel better about ourselves. It’s a positive cycle and the first step is to proactively take care of yourself. Here are 6 health and beauty tips to help you do just that.
1. Find a few minutes in the day to do various exercises. You might take the stairs at work; you might do facial exercises in the office when no one else is around; you might do upper body exercises in the evening in front of the TV.
2. Pack your lunch instead of eating at a restaurant. You can make healthier choices at a lower cost by doing this. Don’t forget the vegetables! Although the restaurant seems like a faster and more convenient choice, in the long run it isn’t. You won’t look or feel as good compared to eating a balanced lunch regularly.
3. Take regular moments to de-stress. Tension builds up and tightens the muscles in our face and neck. When that happens, you tend to grimace and, in the long run, get wrinkles. Periodic “de-stressing”, which may include a brief self-massage of the face and neck with your fingertips, can help.
4. Stretching. You don’t hear much about this but you WILL feel great if you regularly stretch. Make it a point to stretch as many muscles as you can. Start with your feet and work your way up. You may not always have time for a nap but a quick and vigorous stretch can do amazing things.
5. Drink plenty of water. Staying hydrated is an underrated but critical way to stay healthy. You will feel better, think clearer, eat less, and have younger skin as a result. The doctors say eight glasses a day as a minimum. Incorporate water-drinking into your regular activities to make sure you get it all.
6. Multivitamins. Even eating balanced meals doesn’t always give women the calcium or iron they need. Multivitamins can help correct this. Consider multivitamins to be an investment into your long term health.
These tips will improve your health and beauty and they take only moments of your day. Make sure you follow them every day and you will feel better and look younger.
About Author: As a health practitioner and as a thirtysomething woman, Gener Jones understands that health and beauty practices are not always easy to integrate into a busy life. So, she built on her background to study the most effective facial exercise techniques and to develop them into efficient exercises that can be done quickly and yet still achieve fast results.
Her unique FiveIn5 system takes moments to learn and minutes to perform and can help to smooth wrinkles, lift the face, minimize the impact of fatigue and time, and create a youthful appearance.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gener.jones.5
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fiveinfive