Want Spiritual Guidance? 4 Reasons why you want to take the Transformation Journey!
Do you want to deepen your faith and feel closer to your higher power? Are you using your God- given gifts and talents to the fullest? For many, it’s a balancing act staying aligned and connected to the power within! Join National Association Women on the Rise (NAWR) and take a Transformation Journey with Elder Plezie Small.
Why not take the time to seize the power that is already within you and challenge yourself to lead a life of your own design. Don’t be scripted by your own environment, society, or anyone else! Here are 4 reasons why you want to take the Transformation Journey.
- To understand your unconscious motives so you can choose more wisely.
- To learn your true purpose and why you are here
- To have a positive sense of who you are and how you live life
- To clarity in how to help others feel more joy, peace of mind and personal power
- Establish and strengthen your spiritual connection
- Create a spiritual practice to fit your busy lifestyle
- Shift your affiliation with spirituality from ‘something you do’ into a ‘way of living.’
Why take the Transformation Journey? You get:
- A weekly Morning Prayer line via teleconference! Special prayer request encouraged. The invaluable prayer sessions will lift you up and lay your needs before your God. Prayer works!
- A weekly 5 minute Mp3 downloadable audio message designed to encourage and inspire you on your road to change.
- A weekly Interactive action plan which includes affirmations, verses and action steps; moving you closer to your goal.
- A group forum for discussions in NAWR’s member community.
Elder Plezie Small says, “Building a relationship with God starts with recognizing the King that lives within.”
On February 24, 2011, the National Association of Women on the Rise is officially launching to offer a community of resources that will help women in the areas of beauty, entrepreneurship, financial wealth, health and wellness and spirituality.
Sylvia Browder, founder of NAWR recognizes the many hats women wear as well as the lack of resources available to them. As a commitment to help women find balance in all areas of life, she has created an amazing organization to support aspiring and established women entrepreneurs.
The mission of NAWR is to provide professional and personal resources while uplifting and empowering women entrepreneurs through collaboration, education, mentoring, spiritual and peer support, leadership and networking.