Starting and growing a business is no easy task. We as women have many roles, mother, wife, student, caretaker, and many more.
Whether you are just beginning your entrepreneurial journey or you are a veteran you will find tips that will motivate you, inspire you, and encourage you.
As a seasoned entrepreneurs I’ve had many up and downs. Successes and failures, lots of failures.
What does it take to be a success in business? It is not as complicated as some would have you believe. I did not say it was easy, having a successful takes hard work and sacrifice.
Following are Grace and Charm Insights that I contribute to my success as an entrepreneur, wife, mother and grandmother.
1. Practice Etiquette-You will be surprised how far the words, please, and thank you will take you. Practicing common courtesies will set you apart from the competition. In business, it could mean the difference of winning the contract or not, in your personal life it could make the difference in the type of people you attract.
2. Take Care of Yourself-You can’t take care of anyone else until you take care of yourself. You can’t be a good mother, wife, student, an effective business person without good health, nourish your body, get plenty of rest and sleep.
3. Love Yourself-You have to love yourself before someone else will. Be your own best friend. Accept you for who you are. Acknowledge your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
4. Gain Control of Your Finances-Read, Read get a coach if need be. There are plenty of books out that can help you understand finances.. Rich Dad-Poor Dad, Suze Orman. Being in control of your finances empowers you! Create your own economy!
5. Create the Life You Want-Whatever you talk about most is what you attract. Want to change your life, change your words. Create a story board of the life you want, write it down, set goals. You have what you say!
6. Encourage Other Women-Be excited about the success of another sister, your time will come. Strengthen each other, when one is hurt we all hurt. The more you give the more you get in return.
7. Be an Original-Each and every one of us is unique, we all have different talents and gifts. Do you, embrace your uniqueness, share what you have with the world. Hold true to your beliefs and values.
8. Set The Standard-Always give and do your best. You never know who is watching, You are either influencing or being influenced..
9. Tell the Truth and Keep Your Promises.-Integrity is a character trait that is highly respected. Do what you say and say what you do. Plain and simple, you don’t have to exaggerate, as a matter of fact under promise and overtly.
10. Learn to toot your own horn-Toot your own horn and share your “brilliance.” The world needs your gift. When we see someone who is proud and their accomplishments and they share them with the world; we sometimes see that person as arrogant. You can toot your own horn and still be humble. When you don’t share your gifts with the world it can be detrimental to your career.
Please feel free to use this article in your newsletter, on your blog, or website. However, the following byline must be included in its entirety and the article must not be edited in any form and must be presented exactly as it appears here.